Wednesday 28 September 2016

Talay Fai: the review

Talay Fai
Channel 7

Starring Mik(Te/Techin) and Stephanie (Pasika/Pun)
Synopsis: Boy meets girl in Spain, when her purse is stolen. He falls in love with her but then later when they part finds out she is the woman suspected of being his father’s mistress. Love turns to hate. His father dies and leaves everything in his name. But with one condition Pun has to be the vice president.

This starts a chain of events where Techin does everything he can to get rid of pun.
This show was my rebound show after once upon a time…in my heart. Mik has got me feeling those vibes about him when he acts lol.
He reminds me a lot of Mario and Stefan.
Back to the story like all slap kiss lakorns we have one hair brained plot for revenge/vengeance/hatred whatever you call it, more than one awful crazy mother, a gang of murderers sending the lead pair every 4 to 5 episodes one at a time to the hospital but you have to give it to them murderers they thinking about the resorts welfare while one is injured the other president can look after it.

Pat and Pun never made a good couple even in the first one but it is nice to see both of them find their respective partners. I personally skipped every scene with Jiew and Pat.
The plot is unoriginal and leaves much to be desired but overall Mik and Stephanie did the best with the material they had.
The whole bunch of assasins trying to kill them continuously through out every episode got a little tiring I felt a little sorry for Pun she did nothing but smile most of the time at Techin but he misunderstood her a lot when he finally began to trust her though boy did he trust her. He won me over with his sweet gestures and singing for Pun. Pun on the other hand never really did much when someone attacked them she never really did anything but just shout Techin watch out. Once in a while she hit someone but other than that nothing. I understand that the Lakorn was extended because of popular demand but I wish the last two episodes did not drag any more than they did. By the end I could not help but not care who the one behind the embezzlement was.
I really want to see Fai ruk gamh ron now. Just because of Nong Pin and her P’Non. I think it’s adorable when they call each other that and how the two hold hands constantly. But then I read the story summary. Eish It sounds worse than Talay Fai. But being a Thunwa fan I will. Hope the subbers sub more of it.
I hated Techin’s mom. I kind of wish she never got a happy ending she is insane. Jiew should have taken her to the mental hospital, she was with Sudharat doing all those things to kill Pun but then all of a sudden the writers forget about that.
Poisoning Pun, setting Techin up with Sarinda all of those things she needed to be caught. But then again I did skip a lot towards the end.
Techin reminded me of a puppy a lot of the time. He followed Pun around, asked her for food, shelter.
What made me laugh was how he asked her to hide him when his mother was looking for him. For a grown man he had no balls.
But he grew them along the way.
I recommend this show if you watched once upon a time in my heart, love rivalry, Sawan Biang.
It is not the best of the best, but it has a cute quality to it.
Also if you want a drama with no OTW and OTM then this is the drama for you.
Warnings: Kidnapping, Techin ties Pun to him, Lots of forced kisses, about 3 almost Rawr scenes. Techin Forces Pun to sleep next to him.

1 comment:

  1. did you watch FRGR yet? i personally like it better than TF. because the chemistry between Non & Pim is like 10 feet above the ground. i love how both of them like to pinch each other's cheeks, hugs and all those kisses*fanning myself* the earlier episode were a bit tiring because of all the crazy but when Pim start taking revenge the storyline got better. cuz instead of revenge, instead we get a lot of lovey-dovey scenes between them hehew

    ReplyDelete