Friday 23 September 2016

U-Prince series

Hey everyone.
So where to start.
U-Prince, the series created my gmmtv.

The first story is about a play boy that meets a girl that is unlike any other and falls in love with her.

Stars Push and Esther.

Spoilers.
Pikrang has got to be one of the weakest characters ever! Like seriously?
Push character cheats on her twice and not the soft kind of cheating like a kiss or a hand touch no. He sleeps with another girl and not just any girl the nang rai. I am sorry but after she forgave him the first time so easily I lost interest in him.
Push character was horrible in every sense of the word.
How could he do that to someone he cared so much about as a child.
His character was chauvinistic and just down right horrible to Pikrang.
I really tried to understand his character, he was possessive and had all of the alpha man traits that most thai drama cowboys have but just no.
CHEATING.

The first time he cheated was downright awful and Pikrang did the most childish thing ever use key as a weapon to hurt Push’s character.
TBH this drama should have ended at episode 5.
I really enjoyed it up till that point.
If you think cheating is gross like me stay away.
There is one almost rawr scene.
There is one forced kiss.
He drags her around alot.
He likes to accuse her of seducing men. I hated how weak she was. 

I think I am staying away from the rest of the uprince series possessive-ness is not worth watching if the male leads an utter idiot.


No comments:

Post a Comment