Monday 23 January 2017

Legend of the blue sea

Legend of the blue sea

A cursed couple who were killed are reborn, will they have to relive the events of their past life.
Lee Min Ho is someone I honestly never really understood why girls went crazy over till I saw him in this drama. He killed it. He was incredibly handsome, sure a lot of people have problems with this drama but you have to watch the entire thing everything comes together and makes sense.


Ji Hyun is a good actress no matter what role she plays. She will kill it I don’t know whether her acting covered up for Lee Min ho or what but I really enjoyed her character. She was kick ass gorgeous and incredibly cute. I understood easily how this hardened criminal fell for her, she was adorable. Like a new born lamb. Hae Joon Jae was possessive and incredibly cute when jealous. This drama did not go into the OTM and OTW too much they were there but they were more for comic relief. One episode shy from the end I expect Joon Jae to become a detective definitely because of his killer observation skills. There are a few things I don’t understand about the plot. But just watch this for Ji Hyun and Min Ho.

2 comments:

  1. nice posts.
    http://stylesntips.com/2017/01/26/shaded-mehndi-collection-2017/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. am not trying to be rude love but please don't put up use links so that my readers will be fooled into going into them thinking they are subs

      Delete