Saturday 3 October 2015

Jao Sao Rim Tang Review



Every now and then I like to watch something fluffy and cute.

Jao sao rim tang is a 2010 Lakorn. First of all I would like to make one thing clear Stefan Sunti, is really handsome. Whatever people say about his acting I disagree with though this is the only Lakorn of his I watched I really enjoyed it. His face is a little different from usual thai men.
He looks Italian.

Well he is I found out from a little stalking half Italian. Okay back to business I really liked this Lakorn because, well it was a breath of fresh air in a show filled with clichés.
Things I really enjoyed.
*The cuteness between Poo and Stefan. She was prudish while he was totally horny half the time which was really funny.
*Stefan’s character suited him. His funny lines everything made the show really entertaining from start to finish.
*Poo was really pretty, this is the first Lakorn I watched with her in it and I know a lot of people dislike her but she did not seem that bad here.

 Things I did not like.
*The show felt a tad bit rushed towards the end.
*there was inconsistencies, like some scenes towards the end felt dragged and stefan’s hair was short in some and long in others.
*They would all of a sudden be in one place and then another after a while.
*The heroine was a complete and utter doormat. She never fought for herself and when she did it was for her family who did not even like her.
*Too many people tried to rape her.


Best Scene: When Poo starts becoming possessive of Stefan and he gets happy that she is jealous I found that adorable.


Worst Scene: All times wasted on other unnecessary characters.
Link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_eT1ROrQss&list=PLZzipQMAcxAlK60mCA86qk3X0cE4dV4PL 

No comments:

Post a Comment