Wednesday 30 December 2015

JAO SAO BAN RAI REVIEW




Jao Sao Ban Rai
Review By
RKDEWAANA

I always stayed away from Por’s lakorns but today I can proudly say he made me fall in love with him.

Namfoon reminds me of Ariel lin with a mixture of that chick from sealed with a kiss.
Back to the story.

Pau Lieng Saran sees Pim at her parent’s funeral and falls in love with her. Pim is 20 years old and works hard after moving to her grandfather’s farm where Sarang is her neighbor.
So she daily takes her sheep to the fields to feed them often going into his land. Which he scolds her on and often comes to watch her and see what she is up too.
Rawee, Pim’s older brother hates sarang and thinks he looks down upon them because he is rich. While in truth Sarang silently helps them when in trouble.
Some stuff happens and Pim is kind of tricked into marrying Sarang who tells her to stay with him for year to be the mother to his daughter and if she falls in love with him she can stay forver.
Sounds simple right?
But it was not simple. 

What was amazing: The chemistry between them, whenever Sarang was jealous, I wanted to just die. He was so handsome. Their fights everything was so cute after a long time I found a good lakorn with some nice jealousy scenes.
SPOILERS
What was wrong…
Oh my there is so much that was wrong…
Like the fact she got kidnapped whenever she went out. I got tired by episode 13 of that. The villains, there were too many, I liked the fact Danai was never evil and maintained his goodness.
Verdict. 

The bad could not outshine the good. It was a good show. I really enjoyed it.
The rawr scene was crazy. I LOVE POR. I am going to go watch all his lakorns now. He just cured me of my dry spell.
He is an amazing actor. He plays the jealous husband so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment