Monday 13 October 2014

Avenged Part three

The final vengeance

Mental Institution
2017
ATHENS
Trishna held juniors hand and brought him forward, Madhu's eyes were frantic. She began to cry as she saw the boy.
"Trishna" She wailed, Trishna's eyes widened so the doctors were right, Madhu was beginning to get better from her initial state. She was beginning to recognize people.
The hugged and Madhu would no look at her sweet son who was a reflection of his father in every way.
"Madhu... RK..."Trishna began.
"I killed him, I killed the man I love" she said

***
Two years ago
Madhu, wore shorts and a short sleeved olive green tank, the weather in Athens had been terribly hot and humid, she had put Junior in his crib and handed him a few toys to play with. She began to cut some vegetables, when she heard the doorbell ring.
"Hello, there miss, I am a medical doctor and I have someone in my car in need of attention, I don't have enough petrol to make it to metrolese, I was wondering if you would allow me to use your home, and let me give him some attention" Madhu nodded reluctantly and waited, The doctor looked around nervously before, going back to his car and helping a man up, he looked a little unsteady. Madhu attended to junior while she the doctor brought the injured man in. Madhu felt uneasy there was something distinctly familiar about the doctor. Who claimed he needed something from the car and drove off? Madhu found the man, the doctor was supposed to treat lying on the bed. He had not disappeared. He was alive.
"RK?" She called out his name, he remained unconscious, and there was a note and a thick journal like item.
She opened the note.
Dear Madhubalaji
My name is Bittu Sharma, I worked for Mr Kundra, as PI, Chief was in an accident and because of his head injuries had temporary memory loss, please Madhubalaji, you are the only one that can save him. Please help him.
Madhu was confused as she turned the cover she saw the name Mohan Kundra.
It was Mohan uncle's journal a photocopied version.
***
After reading it, Madhu, felt dizzy everything finally made sense, all loose ends came together, Bittuji attached another note at the end.
Madhubalaji
Chief, had gone crazy after the junior Kundra and you had disappeared.
He had appointed me and during his arrest I mistakenly took Mr Kundra's journal, after going through it, I feel sick.
I was going to tell him the truth, but chief was attacked and please ma'am help him. He is good at heart, he has just been a pawn in a game.
***
She sat in a couch nearby while he slept.
He awoke, when she had junior in her arms.
"Who are you?" He asked blankly, Madhu wiped her eyes. She held junior close.
"My names, Madhu"She said she had read on the net that you could not tell and amnesia patient their past because they had a block on it and usually when they were ready they would remember everything.
"That man, he brought me to you why?" He asked holding his head...
"I can help" Madhu said while junior held out his chubby hands towards him. Madhu asked with her eyes if he would hold him and nodded and held the baby. He found himself unable to take his eyes of the exposed creamy flesh the young girl exposed.
"I don't have any money how would I repay you?" He asked.
"Help by looking after my son" Madhu said when he too Junior into his arms. His face changed almost naturally he held him close.
***
A few days past, Madhu found RK, was generally easily frustrated he would often pace. But generally stop when she was in vicinity.
"You are very young to be a mother" He noted starring at her as she kneaded dough, for Roti's she was making.
"I fell pregnant in my first year of collage" Madhu said honestly while he stared at her weirdly.
"Out of wedlock?" He asked shocked almost as if he could not fathom it. She had those round doe eyes that hid nothing away. She had a devastation surrounding her, there was something broken inside.
"And the father?" He asked, she let out a sign and left the room without a word. He put the baby who looked sleepy into the crib. The eyes, had a familiar glint, it reminded him of his own when he looked into the mirror.
***
Madhu heard junior cry, it was dead midnight, he had entered her room, and she kept still and listened to his whispers.
"Shhh, mama is very tired, be a good boy for me" He said rubbing his back.
He took junior out of the room and walked into the passage to quiet him. Madhu, knew her gown, which was very revealing was slightly inappropriate to wear, she woke up and followed him, he had junior asleep.
"Let me put him back in his crib" She said, brushing her hair out of her face with her fingers.
He turned around his eyes widened. As he took in the black satin baby doll night gown with the lace trimming.
***BGM***
bas chal raha na is ghadi..
ras hasrat ka nichod doon
kas baahon mein aa tod doon
chahoon kya jaanoon na,
chheen loon,
chood doon

It's the voice of my helplessness
At this time, it's out of control..
should I make squeeze out the wishes,
come I'll break you tight in my arms
I don't know what I want,
should I snatch,
should I let go..

is lamhe kya kar jaaoon
is lamhe kya kar jaaoon
is lamhe kya kar doon main jo mujhe chain mile aaram mile
aur ho aur ho saans ka shor ho aanch ki or badhe
aur ho aur ho saans ka shor ho taap ki or chadhe
aur ho aur ho aur mile hum aur bhi jal jaayen

what can I do at this moment
what can I do at this moment
what should I do at this moment do that I get peace, relaxation..
there should be more, more noise of breaths and move towards the flame,
there should be more, more noise of breaths and rise towards the heat,
there should be more, we should get more and we should burn even more..

tujhe pehli baar main milta hoon, har dafa
meri bebasi ka bayaan hai (O soniyaa)
tujhe chheen loon ya chhod doon
tujhe maang loon ya mod doon

I meet you for the first time, every time,
it's the voice of my helplessness (O my love)
should I snatch you or leave you,
should I ask for you or let you go another way..

is lamhe kya kar jaaoon
is lamhe kya kar doon main jo mujhe chain mile aaram mile
aur ho aur ho saans ka shor ho aanch ki or badhe
aur ho aur ho saans ka shor ho taap ki or chadhe
aur ho aur ho aur mile hum aur bhi jal jaayen

main hasrat mein ik uljhi dor hua
suljha de
main dastak hoon tu band kivadon sa
khul ja re ho..
o bebasi man mein basi
aa jeete jeete jee le sapna
aur ho aur ho saans ka shor ho aanch ki or badhe
aur ho aur ho aur mile hum aur bhi jal jaayen

I have become a string tangled in wish,
untangle me..
I am a knock and you are like closed doors,
open..
O helpness staying in the heart,
come, live and while living, live the dream..
there should be more, more noise of breaths and move towards the flame,
there should be more, we should get more and we should burn even more..

roke se na ruke, ye na thake,
aandhi si jo chale, in saanson ki,
pata bhi bina chale, kahan pe kya jale
hai dar se tan man ki sihran se hasrat ki sulgan si
bhadke aur..
shola shola jale bujhe dhuan dhuan
dhuan dhuan lage mujhe dhuan dhuan..
meri bebasi ka bayaan hai...

even on stopping it does not stop,
when a storm of breaths starts,
no one knows what burns where,
there is burning of wish due to shivering of body n soul because of fear
it should burn more..
only fireballs should burn and not smoke,
smoke feels smokey to me,
it's the voice of my helplessness..
***
"You are beautiful" Madhu, pretended not to notice the desire in his eyes as she briefly touched him when she took junior away. She could hear him behind her. As soon as she put him down she felt his hand at her wriest he dragged her out the room.
And closed the door caging her, she could feel the fire in his eyes, it was the same fire she had let consume her twice. She would not play fiddle to him and his sick father. She pushed at his chest, but he did not move an Aorta.
"Every fibre in my body tells me that you are mine, besides my elusive memory" He said taking her wrists and holding them above her head.
"Let go of me" Madhu said, she felt a strap of her nightie fall, the top of her breast began to become exposed.
"Who are you?" He asked roughly pulling the strapp up.
"I am no one" She answered, trying to pull away from him.
"Everytime I watch you, it hurts, in here" He said pointing to his heart, "That pain is familiar, that pain is nuclear that pain, makes me angry" He explained letteing her go and holding his head. He pulled at the strands of his hair frustratedly.
When she tried to open the door he shut it again with his hand. He kissed her grabbing her, roughly. She felt his heart beating wildly in his chest. He held her so tight that the gown tore right threw the middle. He picked her up and took her to his room.
"No" she muttered trying, to get up when he tossed her onto the bed. He locked the door and grabbed her kissing her again, this time he removed his shirt. His skillful hands made her body as it always did shame her into compliance.
"You are mine tiny" The name echoed in her head, so loud that it hurt. He remembered her.
***
Madhu awoke to find herself in his shirt, he sat up on the bed watching her.
"Did you try to have me killed?" He asked referring to his accident after his arrest.
She blinked shocked at him. How dare he, his father and him, were the mass manipulators in this story. Not her she was an innocent caught in their crossfire of revenge and hatred.
"I don't want to know" he said before she could answer him.
"I have been in love with you Madhu for as long as I could remember, even when I did not remember, just being around you made me fall in love with you, your every smile, your every cry, your everything, I wanted to revolve around me, and it did, you loved me despite my faults, despite my short comings, you loved me and I betrayed you, you wanting to kill me is probably the only thing in this story that would make sense, but if that's the way you want to be avenged then be it" He handed her a gun. Madhu stared as it, then her hands began to shake. He did not know about his father, his father's betrayal.
One question gnawed at her.
"Where did you get this gun from" She asked, he smiled vaguely then closed his eyes.
"My father gave it to me, he was here last night" She panicked they were in danger.
"What did he give it to you for?" Madhu asked, her eyes rounded in horror.
"To kill you, for trying to kill me, I can't Madhu I am in love with you" He said. Suddenly a loud clapping echoed, as Mohan entered their bedroom with junior in his arms.
He dropped a cigarette lighter unto the floor the room slowly began to catch alight.
"A full circle" He said somewhat emotionlessly RK's eyes widened at the careless manner at which he held the baby. He got up and threw a blanket on the flames it just seemed to make it worse.
"Rishab Kundra sets his wife and son on fire and dies with them" Mohan laughed evilly.
"Dad what are you doing?" RK asked, almost disbelieving, Mohan began to explain his sordid story to them all the while RK broke down he went to his knees and stood still. Mohan threw the baby onto the bed and held a handkerchief on his mouth. Madhu held up the gun and pointed it to him.
"Wait" She said.
"Ah sweet child, who gave you that, Rishab did? Didn't your father not teach you to play with his guns, oh whoops I killed him before you could have any memories of him" He taunted, Madhu picked junior up and aimed the gun at his face.
"What did I ever do to you, you sick bas***d, I never stole your love away, I never did anything entirely to you, why did you have him do this to me?" She asked. RK began to awake from his initial shock and began to take note of the scene before him.
"You were his happiness, and I had him destroy you, watching him cause his own misery was quiet entertain..." Madhu did not let him finish she pulled the trigger. RK ran in front of him and took the shot to his chest.
"I love you Madhu I am sorry" Was the last thing she heard.
***
Mental institution
2017
"You did not kill him, it was not your fault" Trishna began Madhu, began to become hysterical. The doctors came in to take her away.
"Madhu, RK is alive, He woke up, he wants to see you" She screamed while Junior began to cry confused as to why the women was crying so much and the doctors were taking her away.
***
Athens Hospital.
"She was admitted after the fire" Trishna told him, He had caused her so much pain.
Junior knocked a vase onto his bed causing it to become wet. Usually RK would be angry but he smiled at his son who looked like he was about to cry. He was emotionally his mother, RK did not mind that infect he found it endearing the boy was so sweet.
"If she saw me then all this would be over and we could start over" He said frustrated the doctors had wanted to keep him in for observation after he had been in a coma for years, the shot to his chest had caused him to go into a coma.
"Mohan uncle, is dead, he died in the fire" RK winced, despite all his father had done there was a part of him that forgave him, but he couldn't fully yet, not until he and Madhu were one again.
***
He was released early, perhaps on his insistence, he had junior in his arms when he first saw her he felt the weight lift of his chest. She fainted, but awoke gradually a few minutes later her hand clutched his cheek and smile played on her lips.
"You are alive" She said relived.
"RK would never leave Madhu alone, he could leave everything besides you" He said, simply. They hugged.
***
They were married a few months later.
Madhu became pregnant quickly, this time with a girl, who they named Radha.
RK became perhaps the most infamous don in history, he ruled his empire with an iron fist. All in all would become Junior, Rishab kundra's. Whose eyes held the same fire and insane logic? Madhu feared one day her son would become like his father had, but she knew the boy had her heart. That made it all the better.
                                                                   
~the end~

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on creating your blog.

    Zoya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey RKDEWAANA this SNCC AKA Shriya from india forums love all ur stories dear and please do update your other stories and where did revolution story go dear?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey where are you? hope you haven't quit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi... y r u not starting revolution??????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey pls update revolution pls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really missing it very badly year

    ReplyDelete